Cape Cod Cranberry Day
Saturday, September 29, 11:00 am
Green Briar Nature Center & Jam Kitchen celebrates this native berry, so prominent in the history of Cape Cod, during its 18th Annual Cape Cod Cranberry Day! Enjoy a homemade cranberry dessert served in the historic Jam Kitchen for a $5 fee plus...
- Cooking demonstrations using traditional cranberry recipes
- Guided tours of a neighboring cranberry bog
- A “Frog in the Bog” story time
- Thornton W. Burgess gallery exhibit
- Resident animals and indoor bee hive
- Green Briar’s new Mercantile Stroll the grounds around the Smiling Pool... a special spot in all seasons!